Similar to our dental programs, where we provide low-cost dental care to uninsured children and adults, the VVCF has seen a genuine need from direct aid applicants who require physical therapy that insurance may or may not cover. In fact, in 2019, 31% of applicants who applied for funding required physical therapy. Thus, Eagle County Moves was born!
- Applicants must live and/or work in the Vail Valley
- No proof of residency or citizenship is required
- Applicants must fill out the full VVCF application in order to be considered for funding
- A one-time co-pay of $25 on first visit is required
- Applicants can receive up to 12 visits
- Providers: Axis Sports Medicine and Mary Witt